Overwhelmed by difficult
decisions and emotions about
caring for your aging loved one?
Our Senior Care Experts are here to give you practical
step-by-step guidance through the maze of care options
and decisions you need today and in the future.
Suddenly, your loved one is facing a medical emergency or a devastating diagnosis. Or your recent visit confirms your fear that your loved one needs help…no longer just the daughter, son, spouse or dear friend…you are now faced with making difficult decisions and navigating a complex world of elder care, while dealing with your own fear, grief and worry.
When You’re Supported Through Aging Life Network, You’ll…
- Always have an expert source to guide you through confusing, difficult and emotional situations…and reduce your worry and emotional stress
- Have Senior Care Experts a call away for guidance and support…so you don’t have to decide alone
- Use the family’s assets more wisely to choose the best care and options for your loved one…so care fits your unique situation
- Tap into a support community of professionals and other families going through what you’re going through…because no one understands your situation better
How We Guide and Support You
24/7 ONLINE Resources
- Our experts offer advice and guidance
- An extensive network of how-to blogs, webinars, videos, podcasts, and toolkits
- Covering topics from dealing with doctor visits to managing the hospital stay to handling legal and financial issues.
LIVE CALL WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Discuss your unique situation
- Access a licensed/certified Life Care Professional
- Get help with current & real time problems
2:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Dementia: Live Interview with Dr. Lena G. Ernst, Ph.D.
Join ALN Founder, Nancy Oriola, LCSW, NMG, CMC, CFP as she talks with Dementia Expert, Dr. Lena G. Ernst, Ph.D., health care operator and educator for 30 years in the...
- Get expert answers to your senior care questions
- All events are free to members ($18.97/month)
EXPERTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
When an aging loved one needs your help, new challenges and adjustments are the new normal. That means you’ll have to tackle topics outside your know-how. Our carefully chosen experts provide you with the knowledge you’ll require to care for your loved one.