Overwhelmed by difficult
decisions and emotions about
caring for your aging loved one?
Our Senior Care Experts are here to give you practical
step-by-step guidance through the maze of care options
and decisions you need today and in the future.
How We Guide and Support You
24/7 FREE Online Resources
- Our experts offer advice and guidance
- An extensive network of how-to blogs, webinars, videos, podcasts, and toolkits
- Covering topics from dealing with doctor visits to managing the hospital stay to handling legal and financial issues
LIVE CALL WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Family in crisis?
- Discuss your unique situation
- Access a licensed/certified Life Care Professional
- Get support with current & real time problems
- Learn more about our Life Care professionals and how they can support you
When You’re Supported Through Aging Life Network, You’ll…
- Always have an expert source to guide you through confusing, difficult and emotional situations… and reduce your worry and emotional stress
- Have Senior Care Experts a call away for guidance and support… so you don’t have to decide alone
- Use the family’s assets more wisely to choose the best care and options for your loved one… so care fits your unique situation
- Tap into a support community of other family caregivers going through what you’re going through… because no one understands your situation better
10:00 AM- 11:00 AM
Webinar Series: “The Top 10 Things You Need To Know #2” Decision Making 101
This is the second webinar in this series hosted by ALN Founder, Nancy Oriola Click Here To Register
EXPERTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
When an aging loved one needs your help, new challenges and adjustments are the new normal. That means you’ll have to tackle topics outside your know-how. Our carefully chosen experts provide you with the knowledge you’ll require to care for your loved one.